Digital Partnership Director
Salary Negotiable based on experience
Consultant Jenny Shin
Date posted 03 December 2018 2018-12-032019-01-29 fmcg 26 Euljiro 5 gil Jung-gu Seoul 04539 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.kr https://www.robertwalters.co.kr/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading global sporting goods and apparel company is looking to hire a Digital Partnership Director. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the digital platform/services and digital commerce landscape in Korea, as well as experience in business development, operations, and strategy.
- Build the overall digital partnerships strategy in the region
- Execute and continually optimize a broad range of digital partnerships
- Develop deep and meaningful partnerships with local digital platforms and services
- Lead the development of new commerce business models, focusing on social commerce and digital marketplace partnerships
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred
- 8+ years’ experience leading and managing partnerships, innovation initiatives, and assessing new business models in the digital commerce or retail industry
- Experience with developer services (APIs & SDKs)
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, and Keynote
- Fluency in both English and Korean
About the Company:
An international apparel and sporting goods company that designs attractive, functional sportswear favored by consumers all over the world. Headquartered in the United States, this brand is an easily recognizable global icon.