Salary ₩80,000,000 - ₩100,000,000 per annum
Consultant Jason Lee
Date posted 03 December 2018 2018-12-032019-01-31 manufacturing-and-production 26 Euljiro 5 gil Jung-gu Seoul 04539 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.kr https://www.robertwalters.co.kr/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A global technology manufacturer is searching for a Manufacturing/Operations Manager with supervisory experience. The successful candidate will develop and implement activities in production areas to meet production targets as well as quality and cost objective goals.
- Prioritize production schedules based on product introduction, equipment efficiency, materials supply, sales forecasts, and production ramp planning
- Select and develop personnel to ensure efficient operations
- Lead the manufacturing engineering team during new product introduction projects in the development of assembly and test processes
- Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activities
- Determine and implement lean manufacturing improvements to the production process
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline; Master’s degree preferred
- 5+ years’ experience related to operations and manufacturing engineering
- 4+ years’ experience in a supervisory role
- Strong understanding of Six Sigma and the R&D process
- Ability and willingness to travel both domestically and internationally as required
About the Company:
An international technology manufacturer, this company produces a variety of instruments, systems, and solutions to improve manufacturing processes. Supporting customers across a variety of industries, this company continues to evolve its offerings within the global marketplace.