Junior Brand Manager
Salary Negotiable based on experience
Consultant Jay Lee
Date posted 26 February 2019 2019-02-262019-04-27 fmcg Seoul KR KRW 36000000 42000000 42000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.kr
A European chocolate company is looking to hire a Junior Brand Manager. The candidate who enters this role will have responsibilities surrounding marketing, events, and internal reporting.
- Act as an ambassador of the brands managed in the country
- Develop an online and offline marketing infrastructure and evaluate their performance
- Plan and manage new product launches, public demonstrations, and other media related functions, and track their performance
- Prepare all necessary materials for events
- Report marketing budget status to stakeholders monthly
- Report monthly activities such as customer visits, pastry activities, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a business-related field
- 3+ years of relevant experience in the field of business development
- Project experience
- Understanding of local and international online marketing platforms
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Fluent level Korean and English (spoken and written)
About the Company:
A food production company based in Europe, this organization produces premium chocolates and sweets served widely in restaurants, shops, and other consumer outlets around the world.