Senior Associate – Finance
Salary Negotiable based on experience
Consultant Rocky Rogan
Date posted 28 November 2018 2018-11-282019-01-25 financial-services 26 Euljiro 5 gil Jung-gu Seoul 04539 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.kr https://www.robertwalters.co.kr/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A multinational financial group is looking for an energetic Senior Associate for its finance department in Seoul. In this role you will manage financial accounting and coordination of tax compliance for the company’s infrastructure and real assets business.
- Maintain the accounting records of funds
- Review financial statements and manage relationships with fund administrators and finance teams in invested assets to ensure they provide the necessary information and deliverables
- Coordinate with external tax advisors, the internal tax team, and the business in relation to tax returns and issues
- Report to investors and cash management including drawdowns and distributions
- 2+ years’ proven accounting experience in either an asset management company, a financial institution, or an accounting firm
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluency in both English and Korean
About the Company:
A major global financial services group that provides clients with finance, banking, asset management, and risk advisory services.