Financial & Statutory Reporting Specialist
연봉 Negotiable based on experience
근무지역 Seoul Capital AreaFULL_TIME
컨설턴트 Elena Park
채용 공고일 2019년 6월 25일 (화)2019-06-25 2019-08-24 fmcg Seoul KR KRW 80000000 90000000 90000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.kr https://www.robertwalters.co.kr/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A prominent organisation in a consumer goods market is searching for a Financial and Statutory Reporting Specialist. The candidate who enters this role will be responsible for financial statements, closings, financial records, financial controlling, tax filing, etc.
- See that financial statements are prepared properly according to US-GAAP, K-GAAP, SOX, and local regulations
- See that all closing processes are carried out properly
- Monitor accounting records and financial results in find any issues
- Provide audit support via data provision, analysis, etc.
- Provide support to the finance manager via financial reporting, analysis, etc.
- Provide leadership for projects
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 7+ years of experience in a finance department, with 3+ years of experience with K-GAAP
- KICPA or AICPA
- SAP experience is a plus
- Good proficiency in English and Korean
About the Company:
A large international consumer goods company providing high quality and innovative products to customers around the world. With a diverse global workforce in the tens of thousands and a large market share in its field, this company is a true market leader.