연봉 Negotiable based on experience
컨설턴트 DongWhan Kim
채용 공고일 2018년 12월 10일 (월) 2018-12-102019-02-06 manufacturing-and-production 26 Euljiro 5 gil Jung-gu Seoul 04539 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.kr https://www.robertwalters.co.kr/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading manufacturer of high-performance materials is looking to hire an experienced Senior Accountant. In this role you will handle the company’s financial and tax reporting accordance with US GAAP and local reporting requirements while also leading month-end and year-end closing.
- Provide US GAAP financial statement reports and supplementary information to headquarters
- Provide variance analysis on actual to budget/forecast for internal reporting
- Review monthly balance sheet reconciliations and balance sheet analyses to ensure all general ledger balances are correct
- Coordinate and assist with external and internal audits as required
- Lead monthly closing by US and local GAAP
- Handle tax reporting in accordance with local tax and US GAAP
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- 7+ years’ experience in accounting, costing, and financial reporting, preferably with multinational companies
- Advanced SAP proficiency as well as proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Verbal and written English proficiency
About the Company:
A pioneer in life science solutions and technology, the company has been pushing boundaries and supplying sustainable solutions for pharmaceutical and semiconductor clients worldwide. Headquartered in the United States, the company has 10 global manufacturing sites and a distribution network covering over 80 countries.