Senior After Sales BU Accountant
연봉 Negotiable based on experience
컨설턴트 Flynn Jeong
채용 공고일 2018년 11월 29일 (목) 2018-11-29automotive 26 Euljiro 5 gil Jung-gu Seoul 04539 Robert Walters
A leading dealer of imported automobiles is seeking a Senior Accountant for after sales business unit operations. In this role you will lead all closing activities for the after sales business, including monthly sales invoicing, journal entries and account reconciliation, inventory reconciliation, and analysis reports on actual sales and gross profit.
- Monitor and analyze core transactions and relevant posting flows of the after sales business area
- Research and help standardize various practices in business
- Provide ideas/opinions on new business initiatives/transactions from a hands-on perspective
- Actively seek feedback and discuss on practical solutions and mitigation in compliance with guidance and policies
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related business discipline; AICPA is a plus
- 5+ years’ accounting/auditing experience, including experience in multinational companies (preferably an automotive company)
- Experience in internal audit as a process/documentation owner
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel; strong working knowledge of ERP systems
- Proficiency in both English and Korean
About the Company:
A leading automotive dealer which sells high value, premium, imported brands. It has enjoyed phenomenal success in the region over the last few years and is anticipating strong continued growth.