Assistant Accounting Manager
컨설턴트 MiLim Cho
채용 공고일 2016년 11월 25일 (금)
Seeking a detail-oriented candidate with bilingual ability to join a prestigious luxury retail brand in an Assistant Accounting Manager role. Reporting to the Corporate Accounting Manager, you will be managing all account payable and general accounting and support the company’s business in Korea.
- Manage invoices, vendor expenses, and GL accounts
- Reconcile and prepare reports on intercompany transactions with affiliated companies
- File VAT and support corporate income tax process
- Implement purchase to pay process inline with region project team
- Lead AX ERP system project and report fixed asset register every month
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or accounting
- 5+ years of work experience in retail industry
- Hands-on understanding in MS AX, TM1 and HFM system and nation tax audit experience preferred
- Financial system implementation experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in fluent English
About the Company:
A classic luxury brand with impressive portfolio of products and designs that inspire women everywhere across the globe. They offer a work environment which encourages their employees to push boundaries and grow as professionals in their own field.