연봉 Negotiable based on experience
컨설턴트 John Park
채용 공고일 2016년 11월 16일 (수)
A global leader in pressure equipment is seeking an experienced professional to join them as Accountant (Junior/Senior). This role will see you using your accounting and business administration expertise in a dynamic environment while performing a diverse range of financial tasks including monthly and yearly financial statements, cash payments, and account management.
- Prepare monthly and yearly financial statements within reporting deadlines and in accordance with Group best practices, GAAP, and statutory requirements
- Perform cost and PPV (Purchase Price Variance) analysis
- Prepare and ensure the accuracy, timeliness, and quality of daily transactions, financial reports, etc.
- Perform inventory flow with standard cost
- Review employee expense reports based on policy
- Perform cash payment and bank account management
- A bachelor’s degree with a major in accounting or business administration
- 2+ years’ work experience in an accounting or finance area
- Advance Excel skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- English fluency
About the Company:
A global leader in precision equipment that has built a lasting presence and remains well-positioned in the market for ongoing success, this is a highly reputable company to join, gain additional hands-on experience in your field of expertise, and drive your career forward. The company develops and supplies a wide range of controllers, meters, vacuum products, and more.
Keywords: accountancy, accounting, accountant, PPV, 회계, 금융, 회계사