Tax & Accounting Manager
연봉 ₩60000000 - ₩70000000 per annum
컨설턴트 John Park
채용 공고일 2016년 11월 7일 (월)
Join a global industrial manufacturing leader as Tax & Accounting Manager and play a crucial role overseeing all tax and accounting related matters in Korea. This is a great opportunity to showcase your expert taxation knowledge and strong Korean/English bilingual communication skills.
- Take an ownership of local GAAP, tax, audit, statutory filings, and SOX;
- Liaise with auditors and tax consultants to manage local accounting and tax related matters
- Supervise and coordinate overall local accounting operations and services with local staff
- Support and coordinate local business with global accounting team to resolve any transaction or process issues
- Review and manage monthly, quarterly, and yearly local GAAP adjustments and posting to SAP
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- 10-15 years of accounting experience at a major global company within the manufacturing/construction/trade industry
- Thorough understanding of local GAAP, tax regulations, local statutory requirements and filings, local SOX in Korea
- Proven ability to interact with senior management, external auditors, tax authority, etc.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with SAP is a plus
About the Company:
A world-leading industrial gases company, celebrating 75 years of operation. The company provides atmospheric and processed gases and other related equipments to manufacturing markets, including refining and petrochemical, metals, electronics, and food and beverage.