연봉 Negotiable based on experience
컨설턴트 Su Kim
채용 공고일 2018년 6월 13일 (수)26 Euljiro 5 gil Jung-gu Seoul 04539 Robert Walters
A multinational gaming company is seeking a Controlling Manager to manage all aspects of the general ledger in Korea. The successful candidate will also serve as a key advisor to business partners on matters related to financial accounting and internal controls.
- Review and document contracts for US and Korea GAAP and identify key areas of risk
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reporting packages and prepare/approve related general ledger reconciliations
- Manage quarterly and year end external audits
- Ensure foreign currency transactions are properly recorded
- Support regional and global controls including their design, documentation, and maintenance in accordance with company policies and best practice
- Professional finance qualification
- ERP experience, specifically Oracle, HFM, and related applications preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, especially Excel
- Knowledge of US GAAP and SOX experience preferred
- Verbal and written business level English proficiency
About the Company:
A video game developer headquartered overseas, this company has a history stretching back to the dawn of the industry. With a number of recognizable and popular brand titles, this organization is one of the world’s largest and most successful video game publishers.