컨설턴트 MiLim Cho
채용 공고일 2016년 10월 25일 (화)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global technology device company as Financial Controller. To thrive in this role you should have at least 5 years’ relevant experience and demonstrate knowledge of KGAAP and CPA qualification.
- Ensure all taxation and legislative requirements are complied with at all times
- Supervise monthly reconciliation of all ledgers and sub-ledgers
- Analyse business performance and provide feedback to senior management
- Ensure that revenue is allocated correctly and take corrective action where inconsistencies arise
- Coordinate and prepare annual budgets and quarterly forecasts, including operating and capital expenditure budgets
- Bachelor’s degree with CPA qualification
- A minimum of 5 years’ accounting experience in a senior role
- Demonstrated track record of incorporating analysis and strong problem solving skills
- Proven ability to plan and prioritise workloads; strong time management skills is required
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and working knowledge of SAP FI/CO modules and SD/MM modules
About the Company:
A multinational technology company based overseas with customers in over 70 countries across the globe. They design and manufacture innovative optical products that are high quality, energy efficient, and safe, from hardware equipment to accessories and software. They are highly interested in innovators, creators, and pioneers to join their vibrant international team.