연봉 ₩70000000 - ₩80000000 per annum
컨설턴트 John Park
채용 공고일 2016년 10월 6일 (목)
A global market leading consumer company is now seeking an experienced Financial Controller to oversee the company’s financial matters in Korea. In this role you will work with Korea Construction Project Manager to develop and execute an on-going forecast and cash flow analysis.
- Understand and influences the overall plant performance of processes within network to drive optimised efficiency levels
- Collaborate with plant management to develop financial KPIs to drive process flow improvement
- Identify risks and opportunities and bring heads-up messages to plant management and drive for improving action plans
- Provide timely, accurate performance analysis to and review with plant management, identify risks and opportunities
- Manage plant budget planning and rolling forecast process
- 10+ years of finance experience with a minimum of 3 years’ work experience in a financial controller role at a plant site
- Excellent financial control skills and demonstrated capability to act as a business partner
- Prove track record in people management and development
- Strong product background as opposed to background in the service sector
- Good command of English
About the Company:
A true consumer industry-leader in its own field with high double-digit growth. The company is pioneering new technologies, new products, new distribution models and channel strategies. They are rapidly expanding in Korea and showcasing huge growth potential.