GEM Finance Business Partner
컨설턴트 MiLim Cho
채용 공고일 2016년 10월 6일 (목)
A multinational pharmaceutical and medical product manufacturer is searching for a talented Finance professional with deep experience to join them as the GEM Finance Business Partner. In this position, the successful candidate will direct the preparation of forecasts, budgets, and long-term plan for the company in Korea.
- Coordinate and analyse financial performance and communicate with other functions about variances between actual expenses and budget/forecast
- Analyse promotional expenditures and market research expense evolution versus budget/forecast
- Support month-end and year-end closing
- Process and follow-up internal budget control procedure and budget reallocations
- Act as the key contact or window person for any controlling-related issues
- Bachelor’s degree in finance
- 5-7 years of finance experience, including 3 years of FP&A or SAP controlling experience
- Hands-on proficiency with HFM, Magnitude, Microsoft Office Suite, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in fluent English
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry is an advantage
About the Company:
The company is one of the largest healthcare and pharmaceutical companies in the world, with great resources and technology for further development. They aim to ensure high quality products, be a leading force in medical progress and provide people with a better life.