컨설턴트 MiLim Cho
채용 공고일 2016년 10월 6일 (목)
An international manufacturing organisation is searching for a candidate with experience in financial analysis and a speciality in controlling to join them as the Financial Controller. The ideal candidate for this position will have advanced SAP and Excel proficiency, as well as strong English communication skills.
- Advise and report to finance director on overall financial performance of the company
- Implement and be responsible for the budget, business plan process, and reporting
- Provide the management team with accurate financial analysis and recommendations for strategic decisions
- Work closely with accounting team for precise and clear financial information and analysis
- Produce timely and accurate reporting from the business and strategic standpoint
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5-7 years of financial planning experience with a focus on controlling or financial analysis in a multinational company preferred
- Extensive knowledge and experience with SAP is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Korean
- Advanced technical skills in Microsoft Excel
About the Company:
A multinational consortium with significant manufacturing operations, this company is responsible for a number of recognisable brand names. Having expanded across the world during its long history in operation, this organisation continues to grow its international reach.