Senior Financial Analyst
컨설턴트 MiLim Cho
채용 공고일 2016년 10월 6일 (목)
A global consumer goods company is seeking an experienced professional to join the team as Senior Financial Analyst. This is a highly collaborative role where you will be tasked with optimising inventory, minimising cost, and setting/achieving customer service goals in Korea.
- Prepare accurate data for each stage of budgeting period by understanding the budget guideline and requirement for responsible group
- Manage the budget package and provide accurate information and financial data
- Provide financial report related to planning cycle from monthly P&L to budget
- Develop and provide financial analysis information to decision makers
- Initiate communication for financial issues and support decision making
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting with AICPA preferred
- 3+ years of experience in the finance or financial planning preferred
- Expert knowledge of accounting or financial preferred
- Ability to think analytically
- Excellent communication skills in English and Korean
About the Company:
A leading multi-national company boasts an impressive portfolio of some of the world’s most recognisable brands within its industry. The company has more than 70 years of history globally and has operated business in Korea for more than 25 years now.