컨설턴트 MiLim Cho
채용 공고일 2016년 11월 25일 (금)
A dynamic Treasury Manager role has arisen at a global luxury brand. You will use your expert knowledge in IFRS and Korea taxation system and years of accounting experience to manage overall treasury related matters in Korea.
- Manage all matters related to cash/treasury
- Maximise interest earning opportunities
- Prepare month cash actual and forecast reports and analysis
- Support internal team with annual budget and quarterly cash forecast exercise
- Work with IT on system implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting with a minimum of 5 years’ experience at a multinational company
- Solid experience in IFRS and Korea taxation system
- 5+ years of experience in both financial and management accounting, handling cashflow forecast and tax filing
- Hands-on proficiency in Hyperion and ERP system preferred
- CPA qualification is a must
About the Company:
A classic luxury brand with impressive portfolio of products and designs that inspire women everywhere across the globe. They offer a work environment which encourages their employees to push boundaries and grow as professionals in their own field.
Keywords: treasury manager, accounting, IFRS, tax, 세금, 회계 관리