Senior Accountant / Finance Manager
연봉 ₩40000000 - ₩60000000 per annum
컨설턴트 John Park
채용 공고일 2016년 10월 6일 (목)
One of the world's leading engineering technology firm is now seeking a Korean/English bilingual professional with accounting and finance background to take up the role of Senior Accountant/ Finance Manager in Korea. The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills and an experience with 5-4-4 monthly closing system.
- Provide monthly/annual financial consolidation and reporting, including intercompany reconciliation
- Ensure all statutory financial statements are prepared, audited, and filed in accordance with local deadlines, ensuring local tax and statutory legislation
- Work closely with Financial Controller in maintaining company’s accounting principles, practices, procedures, as well as assisting with internal and external audits
- Manage the company’s cash flow situation and ensure all company transactions are recorded timely and accurately
- Provide regular financial analysis and intelligence, including requests about costs, margins, revenue, etc.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience handling full set of accounts – CPA is a plus
- Hands-on knowledge of Hyperion and ExpertSolution program preferred
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel – eg. Vlookup and pivot tables
- Sound knowledge and understanding of US GAAP and IFRS is a plus
- Strong analytical skills with good business acumen
About the Company:
A world-renowned multinational engineering company with revolutionising solutions and technologies, serving clients in a wide range of industries.