연봉 ₩65,000,000 - ₩75,000,000 per annum
컨설턴트 Ryan Chung
채용 공고일 2018년 7월 9일 (월)26 Euljiro 5 gil Jung-gu Seoul 04539 Robert Walters
A leading international consultancy is seeking a new Retirement Actuary with some retirement benefits to join their team. The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for designing and implementing employee benefit programs.
- Develop technical knowledge and skills in the benefits area in Korea
- Support the training and growth of benefits analysts
- Design and assist in implementation of employee benefit programs
- Consult on employee benefits harmonization in mergers and acquisitions to meet client’s objectives
- Support actuarial valuations including data analysis, assumption setting and modelling
- Assist with benefit scheme administration
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Finance, Economics or a business-related discipline
- 3+ years’ of experience in retirement-related industries and/or jobs
- Proficiency in both Korean and English
- Proficiency in Microsoft software, especially Excel
About the Company:
A leading international consultancy, this organization provides clients across the world with solutions to more effectively manage their businesses. Headquartered in the United Kingdom, the company has over 40,000 employees across more than 140 countries.