Internal Controls Analyst
연봉 Negotiable based on experience
근무지역 Seoul Capital AreaFULL_TIME
컨설턴트 Hanil Song
채용 공고일 2019년 8월 12일 (월)2019-08-13 2019-10-11 fmcg Seoul KR KRW 60000000 80000000 80000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.kr https://www.robertwalters.co.kr/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A very successful consumer goods organisation is searching for an Internal Controls Analyst. This position will be responsible for risk assessments, compliance controls, policy reviews, SOX programs, etc.
- Carry out risk assessments for business processes, and provide advice
- Test and evaluate the effectiveness of financial, operational and compliance controls
- Perform evaluations to determine compliance to company standards
- Plan test, implement, and document controls under the company’s SOX program
- Clearly present risks and action plans to senior management.
- Develop strong relationships with management and promote best practices in the business
- Bachelor’s degree or above in finance, business, or a related field
- CPA or equivalent is a plus
- 5+ years of experience in financial and operational risk assessment
- SAP proficiency is desired
- IT auditing experience is a plus
- Fluent level Korean and English
About the Company:
A large international consumer goods company providing high quality and innovative products to customers around the world. With a diverse global workforce in the tens of thousands and a large market share in its field, this company is a true market leader.