연봉 ₩40000000 - ₩50000000 per annum
컨설턴트 Gloria Song
채용 공고일 2016년 10월 6일 (목)
A reputable leader in global energy market with a fantastic company culture is looking for an HR Analyst to come on board their team in Korea. The ideal candidate has strong English/Korean communication skills and sound knowledge of Visa processing for expatriates in Korea.
- Conduct administration of frontline payroll process, tax reporting, and leave administration
- Maintain HR system for domestic HR related issue
- Analyse business needs and manage the entire hiring process of the company from reviewing CVs to background check, and offer negotiation
- Conduct new employee orientation
- Provide administrative support to ensure timely provision of Visa, resident and other permits
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant in human resources management, business administration, personnel administration, education, or related field
- 4-5 years of work experiences in HR or academic related field
- Proven ability to clearly communicate and comprehend in English and Korean
- Sound knowledge of HR policies, programs, and procedures
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills coupled with attention to details
About the Company:
A true global leader of international energy market. This world renown company is looking to aggressively expand its business in the Korea market.