[제조/인사] Labour Relations Specialist
연봉 Negotiable based on experience
컨설턴트 Zoe Lim
채용 공고일 2022년 6월 26일 (일)other human-resources/hr-administration 2022-07-06 2022-08-25 manufacturing-and-production Gyeongsangbuk-do Gyeongsangbuk-do KR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.kr https://www.robertwalters.co.kr/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Labour Relations Specialist role is now available at a worldwide manufacturer of industrial materials. The person who enters this role will be in charge of analysing and managing the firm’s collective agreements and individual employment contracts.
- Research, evaluate, and resolve employee relations problems
- Support negotiations and dispute resolution activities
- Monitor the company’s and industry’s employee relations environment
- Assist in creating a labour relation plan
- Oversee negotiation activities
- 3+ years of experience in HR or a similar background
- Background in HR within manufacturing sectors
- Fundamental understanding of labour laws and HR
- Native level Korea; English proficiency
About the Company:
A multinational manufacturer of industrial materials, this organisation produces a range of specialty metals for global distribution.
연봉: Negotiable based on experience근무 지역: Gyeonggi-do공고 등록일: 2022년 6월 23일 (목)A global automation machinery manufacturing firm is searching for a Talent Acquisition & HRIS Specialist. The ideal candidate will oversee the recruitment and talent acquisition life cycle to support business growth.