Site HR Manager
연봉 ₩50,000,000 - ₩65,000,000 per annum
컨설턴트 Sooji Park
채용 공고일 2018년 11월 6일 (화) 2018-11-062019-01-05 manufacturing-and-production 26 Euljiro 5 gil Jung-gu Seoul 04539 Robert Walters
A global specialty chemical firm is seeking a Site HR Manager to be located in Gyeonggi-do. The successful candidate will use their knowledge of employee relations and local HR regulations to support daily site HR operations such as recruitment, learning & development, and other administrative matters.
- Design, plan, and implement the company's employee relations programs, policies, and procedures
- Administer onboarding activities for new hires
- Support job posting, paper screening, campus recruiting, and communications with headhunting firms
- Coordinate various offline and online trainings
- Ensure that all employee information is entered and updated promptly in the HR system (Workday)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, HR Management, or a related discipline
- 7+ years’ human resources experience
- HR operations experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment with a multinational company
- Strong knowledge of local labor laws and policies
About the Company:
An international specialty chemical manufacturing company, this company produces a range of products for customers in a variety of industries, including energy, food, healthcare and more. Having expanded across a number of global locations, this company now employs thousands across a large network.