Plant HR Manager
연봉 ₩65,000,000 - ₩85,000,000 per annum
컨설턴트 Sooji Park
채용 공고일 2018년 11월 5일 (월) 2018-11-052018-12-28 automotive 26 Euljiro 5 gil Jung-gu Seoul 04539 Robert Walters
An international automotive component manufacturer is in need of a Plant HR Manager. This role will be responsible for overseeing a variety of HR activities, including hiring, training, performance reviews, compliance, and union negotiations.
- Plan and implement HR programs to achieve the company’s goals.
- Work with plant managers to lead negotiations with the union
- Maintain accurate job descriptions for all positions in the plant, implement interviewing and recruitment guidelines, conduct training, analyse exit interviews
- Work with the HR team to maintain a pay plan covering periodic pay surveys, scheduling, performance evaluations, and pay structure revisions
- Ensure compliance to rules and regulations by enforcing HR requirements, conducting investigations, keeping records, and representing the plant at hearings
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (major in HR management is a plus)
- 5+ years of HR generalist experience in the South Korean manufacturing industry with experience dealing with industrial unions
- Ability to professionally handle, hiring, HR management, compensation and benefits administration, compensation and wage structuring, performance management, communication, diversity programs, employee classification, and employee law activities
About the Company:
An international organization that specializes in the manufacture of plastic automotive parts, this company is a major supplier to many of the largest and most respected automotive companies in the industry. With manufacturing facilities across many countries and a global workforce in the thousands, this company continues to be an industry leader.