연봉 Negotiable based on experience
컨설턴트 Harin Jang
채용 공고일 2018년 6월 13일 (수)26 Euljiro 5 gil Jung-gu Seoul 04539 Robert Walters
A multinational manufacturing company is seeking an experienced HR Manager to guide and motivate the workforce. In this role you will develop plans to maintain an efficient, productive, and harmonious HR work environment.
- Select, lead, guide, evaluate and develop a team of HRBPs to ensure the department achieves its business objectives
- Coordinate specialist knowledge as well as people-related services, tools, and approaches to support business needs
- Develop and deploy a local HR plan in collaboration with unit management and global/regional HRBPs
- Oversee annual HR processes such as organizational reviews, EMS, performance management, succession management, and talent management
- Escalate business needs and issues to global/regional HRBP when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree; master’s degree or equivalent preferred
- 5+ years’ relevant work experience
- Experience leading a team and/or creating processes, preferably in an HR function
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to influence others
- Verbal and written English proficiency
About the Company:
A global manufacturing group responsible for some of the biggest production organizations of their kind, this European company has a strong global presence and a wide network of operations.