Sales Representative - FCC Refinery Catalyst
연봉 Negotiable based on experience
컨설턴트 Jay Lee
채용 공고일 2018년 8월 6일 (월)26 Euljiro 5 gil Jung-gu Seoul 04539 Robert Walters
A leading global chemical manufacturer is searching for an FCC refinery catalyst Sales Representative. In this role you will work to increase the profitability of the company’s catalyst business, providing strong technical and commercial proposals to gain and retain business in order to meet sales targets.
- Use the Challenger Selling model to win opportunities
- Help optimize and improve the profitability of refinery operations
- Respond to customer inquiries and help diagnose and resolve issues
- Assist in writing technical offers and present them to customers
- Draft, negotiate, and implement all contracts, agreements, NDAs, and compliance documents for assigned accounts
- Coordinate all testing and product qualification with assigned accounts
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, or Chemistry
- 3+ years’ experience in catalyst R&D, refinery operations/technical support, catalysts manufacturing, or refinery unit design
- Strong technical and commercial knowledge of refinery operation units
About the Company:
A leader in the chemical development, manufacturing, and marketing industries, this company produces high quality specialty chemicals. Headquartered in the United States, the company has a global workforce of approximately 5,000 and customers in close to 100 countries across six continents.