컨설턴트 Serena Jeong
채용 공고일 2016년 11월 25일 (금)
An excellent opportunity to join a top-tier chemical company as a Sales Manager. Closely working with clients in Korea, you will be responsible for commercial activities and achieving target in Korea.
- Manage credit risks and extend e-commerce and ensure the payments are received
- Identify business opportunities with established customers or prospects and translate them into development projects generating future sales
- Forecast validation and accuracy for assigned Korean customers
- Identify/understand customer CTQs on applications
- Create and strengthen relationship along the auto/E&E/CIG value chain to acquire new business and identify/influence market trends/needs
- Academic qualification with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in an operations or customer support role within the similar business environment
- Knowledge of commercial excellence
- Strong management leadership skills
- Ability to visualise development progress and prioritise to manage multiple projects
- Excellent communications skills in English and Korean
About the Company:
An international chemical organisation, this company is a leading manufacturer of speciality materials. Rapidly growing, this organisation now operates a network of tens of thousands of employees across more than fifty countries around the world.
Keywords: sales manager, chemical sales, account management, 어카운트 관리, 영업 관리, 화학 영업