연봉 ₩30,000,000 - ₩50,000,000 per annum
컨설턴트 Jason Lee
채용 공고일 2018년 1월 23일 (화)26 Euljiro 5 gil Jung-gu Seoul 04539 Robert Walters
A multinational electronics manufacturer is searching for a Mechanical Engineer with experience in the automotive industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and supporting the OEM and/or Tier 1 customers throughout the development, testing, pre-production building, and launch stages of a project.
- Coordinate product development team communication meetings between the company and OEM customers
- Perform preliminary design and develop drawings and specifications necessary to support the development of new products and the modification of existing products
- Research solutions to technical problems and recommend cost-effective resolution approaches
- Support vehicle build events and launches for new and carry-over products at OEM and Tier 1 customer locations
- Review and approve owner’s manual documentation for responsible products and their correct function and interface to the vehicle
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 3+ years’ automotive experience
- Understanding of manufacturing processes and manufacturing quality tools, including DFMEA process
- Computer proficiency, including the use of CAD software - CATIA V5 and/or UG, NX6 or NX7
- Native level Korean; business level or fluent English proficiency
About the Company:
A leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments, electromechanical parts, and industrial appliances. Headquartered in Europe, the company has over 9,000 employees across close to 20 locations on four continents and it mainly serves clients in the automotive industry.