연봉 ₩40,000,000 - ₩50,000,000 per annum
컨설턴트 Serena Jeong
채용 공고일 2018년 6월 9일 (토)26 Euljiro 5 gil Jung-gu Seoul 04539 Robert Walters
One of the world’s most well-renowned and remarkable cosmetics firms is searching for an RA Specialist to be located in Seoul. This is a great chance for an individual with great English skills (especially written) to join a major global firm in a regulatory affairs role.
- Report import details for customs approval
- Input new product information and update master file
- Classify products to be tested locally and notify relevant parties
- Manage Korean labels including new creation and label revision in accordance with regulation changes
- Support product analysis for new products in terms of restrictive and prohibited ingredients, claims, etc.
- Degree in Life Science, Pharmacy (preferred), or Biology
- 2+ years’ regulatory assessment experience in cosmetics or a related industry
- Previous experience working with local authorities (KPTA, MFDS)
- Understanding of analytical chemistry/microbiology as well as product safety
- Fluent written & spoken English
Knowledge of appropriate quality standards, to be able to testify results reliability and data traceability
About the Company:
A multinational pharmaceutical and cosmetics company, this company operates in over 130 countries. With operations focused on the development, research, manufacturing and marketing of medicines and cosmetics, this company employs thousands of individuals worldwide.