연봉 ₩30000000 - ₩50000000 per annum
컨설턴트 Jason Lee
채용 공고일 2016년 11월 7일 (월)
A technical sales professional is sought after by a leading global manufacturing firm. Looking to fill a Sales Specialist position in Korea, the ideal candidate would be someone with strong communication skills and significant aftermarket sales experience within the Korea automotive industry.
- Increase sales turnover of IAAM and sales analysis
- Manage customer satisfaction
- Schedule visits and manage communication with customers
- Identify and develop new sales opportunity
- Conduct market analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering is a plus
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Korea automotive aftermarket
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Korean is a must
About the Company:
A leading global automotive and industrial supplier that has built a lasting presence, this company continues to deliver cutting-edge technology and innovative solutions to customers around the globe. With sales in the billions and tens of thousands of employees, this is an excellent brand to join and drive your career forward.
Keywords: aftermarket, automotive, mechanical engineering, customer services