연봉 ₩55,000,000 - ₩70,000,000 per annum
컨설턴트 Diane Kim
채용 공고일 2018년 10월 18일 (목)26 Euljiro 5 gil Jung-gu Seoul 04539 Robert Walters
A European apparel and luxury goods company is looking for a new Visual Merchandise and Design Manager. This position will be responsible for visual guidelines and displays for products, window and campaign planning, event planning, expense management and team management. This is a great chance to advance your career with a global company.
- Ensure consistency and efficacy in visual merchandising operations by maintaining frequent communication with HQ, retail stores, and other teams
- Develop detailed guidelines for product allocation based on sales and market trends, customer data, and competitor activities and cooperate with other teams to ensure proper implementation
- Propose and manage effective seasonal and permanent window installations based on store cluster, season, typology and sales of each stores.
- Forecast and update the budget for strategic distribution of visual merchandising materials
- Manage displays for marketing events such as in-store events, pop-up stores, press presentations, and seasonal collection presentations
- Manage the visual merchandising team to maximize their capability and potential
- Handle all VMD related invoicing and expense processes
- Bachelor’s degree in interior design, architecture, fashion, or related field
- 7+ years of relevant work experience
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
About the Company:
The company is a European apparel and luxury goods organization. Its quality products have allowed it to operate worldwide and attract high profile customers. This company is well known for the innovation and comfort of their products