연봉 ₩60000000 - ₩80000000 per annum
컨설턴트 Serena Jeong
채용 공고일 2016년 10월 7일 (금)
A multinational consumer company is recruiting for the position of RA Specialist. The candidate selected for this role will be educated to bachelor degree level and possess at least 5 years’ compliance related experience with a pharmacist licence. This dynamic role will see you working closely with regional RA management and interfacing with regulatory authorities.
- Focus and align local activities with regional/global plans and priority lists
- Summarise and communicate regulatory requirements with the regional manager and director
- Interact with key personnel in regulatory agencies to ensure the timely resolution of issues and get approval of registration actions
- Provide interpretive analyses of complex regulatory guidance documents, regulations, or directives
- Maintain company databases and compliance related IT tools
- 5-7 years of compliance experience with progressively broadening responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with a pharmacist licence required
- Fluency in spoken and written English is a must
- Proven situational leadership skills and demonstrated experience in influencing internal stakeholders as well as forging strong relationships with colleagues
- Knowledge of GSARA policies, procedures, and processes, as well as SOPs
About the Company:
A global consumer goods company that manufactures and distributes dozens of household brands. Headquartered overseas, the company has a rich history and continues to be a leading global presence. From cleaners and health products to other household essentials, the company is poised for ongoing success.