Regulatory Affairs Manager
연봉 ₩50000000 - ₩60000000 per annum
컨설턴트 Serena Jeong
채용 공고일 2016년 10월 6일 (목)
A global chemical company is looking for a candidate with significant regulatory experience to join the team as Regulatory Affairs Manager. This is a unique role where you will have the chance to showcase your English communication skills and RA expertise in a dynamic environment.
- Oversee the entire regulatory affairs function in Korea
- Liaise with global team to localise and implement global guidelines
- Ensure that products and services can be bought to market in an accelerated timeframe
- Ensure there is full management visibility on any regulatory or trade barriers that may prevent this from occurring
- Demonstrated experience leading a regulatory function – experience working with class III or IV medical devices is ideal
- Solid knowledge of the Korea medical device law and product registration process
- 5+ years of regulatory affairs experience in pharmaceutical industry or working with agencies and external providers
- Demonstrated track record in regulatory affairs management, preparing, implementing, and executing submissions within designated timeframes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Korean
About the Company:
A top-tier global leader in healthcare industry. This company is anticipating exceptional business growth in the Korea market.