연봉 ₩60000000 - ₩80000000 per annum
컨설턴트 Serena Jeong
채용 공고일 2016년 10월 6일 (목)
Outstanding opportunity to build a career as a Compliance Officer at a medical devices company. You will ensure consistent and appropriate investigative processes are utilised within the organisation.
- Support in developing and maintaining risk assessments for the applicable business, determining areas of focus and developing mitigation plans
- Provide day-to-day advice and guidance to the business teams on compliance matters, including the implementation of the global compliance program
- Ensure the effective implementation of global policies and procedures in the business
- Partner with the 3rd-party-seller compliance team to support the due diligence
- Conduct assessment and training of third parties to assure their compliance with the company code and applicable laws
- Master of Laws degree is preferred
- Previous experience in a managerial role for the healthcare, medical device, or pharmaceutical compliance sectors
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience implementing legal, regulatory, or compliance programs within a business
- Advanced working knowledge of healthcare industry regulation, code, and statuses
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills required
About the Company:
A European multinational medical equipment manufacturing company that specialises in advanced wound management products, arthroscopy products, trauma and clinical therapy products, and orthopedic reconstruction products. The company operates and distribute in over 120 countries worldwide.