Technical Information Specialist
컨설턴트 Brian Kim
채용 공고일 2016년 11월 24일 (목)
A leading multinational in the science and chemical industry is looking for an experienced Technical Information Specialist to join its Seoul team. This role is suitable for a proactive individual highly knowledgeable in the chemical and material science sectors.
- Maintain updated about databases, and search software and tools
- Define object and priority of the search on formula, structure, process or application, etc.
- Perform search and select the documents to be cited in view of a further treatment
- Discuss, define, and review with the Patent Counsels/IP Team manager
- Define a patent alert search strategy for selected domains, including the databases to search and the codes to be used
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in science or engineering
- Technical background in chemistry or material science
- Fluency in spoken and written Korean and Japanese is required
- Knowledge and ability to make use of specific practices to write technical and scientific reports with specific terminology and formats
- Demonstrated database searching skills in commercial scientific databases preferred
About the Company:
An international chemical organisation, this company is a leading manufacturer of speciality materials. Rapidly growing, this organisation now operates a network of tens of thousands of employees across more than fifty countries around the world.
Keywords: technical specialist, research, material science, 소재과학, 신소재 개발, 연구 개발