컨설턴트 Brian Kim
채용 공고일 2016년 11월 18일 (금)
A global manufacturing firm is seeking a motivated professional with medical or nursing background to join their team in Seoul as the Clinical Specialist. The selected candidate will have fluent English speaking and writing ability and solid knowledge of the Korea medical market.
- Contribute to achieve PAS annual budget target
- Prepare and implement strategic clinical plan
- Manage key accounts channels and customers
- Create selling support materials
- Identify and analyse problems, and implement clinical support actions as appropriate to ensure timely and effective follow-up
- Bachelor’s degree in medical or nursing preferred
- 2-3 years of experience working in phlebotomy units or hospital wards required
- Professional experience working at a medical company is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in fluent English
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
About the Company:
A global leader in the medical technology fields that manufactures and distributes medical devices, instrument systems, and reagents. They have been dedicated to helping people combating many of the world’s most pressing diseases since 1890’s in approximately 50 countries across the globe.
Keywords: clinical specialist, medical, clinical support, 간호, 클리닉 전문