연봉 ₩60000000 - ₩80000000 per annum
컨설턴트 Serena Jeong
채용 공고일 2016년 10월 6일 (목)
A dynamic Senior Scientist role has arisen at a global chemical company. This highly professional, specialised position will see you involved in the successful fulfilment of wet etch research.
- Plan and conduct a variety of complex technical projects under general directions
- Work independently with instructions as to the general results expected
- Perform other duties as assigned by R&D management
- Model and characterise the performance of new products
- Collaborate with applications engineers and sales team to introduce the products into customer applications
- PhD degree with about 3 years of relevant experience; or master’s degree with 3 – 5 years of relevant experience required
- Previous research experience focusing on wet cleaning and other related technology is a plus – chemist or chemical engineer preferred
- Hands-on proficiency in electrochemistry including electrochemical, physical property measurements, and wet etching preferred
- Proven ability to identify industry trends in order to invent and develop novel and patentable chemistry and/or processes
- Expertise to effectively analyse the results of experiments
About the Company:
A global leader in contamination control and materials handling solutions industry. The company started its Korea operation in 1980s producing a wide range of products for purifying, protecting and transporting critical materials used in processing and manufacturing in the semiconductor and other high-tech industries. The company recently started wafer shipping products and solutions business.