컨설턴트 Serena Jeong
채용 공고일 2016년 10월 19일 (수)
A multinational manufacturing company is seeking a candidate with chemical engineering academic background to join their international team in Korea as a Project Leader. The ideal candidate for this position has strong Korean/English bilingual communication skills and hands-on experience with VBA coding and SQL base.
- Develop lithium ion batteries such as cylindrical, prismatic, and polymer
- Design and assess performance of battery
- Lead a team to battery related product development projects
- Master’s degree or higher in materials science/chemistry/electrochemistry – PhD is a plus
- 3-5 years of project management experience in battery industry
- Hands-on experience developing lithium ion batteries – eg. cylindrical, prismatic, and polymer
- Strong people management skills required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Korean
About the Company:
A global European manufacturing company which is a market leader within the chemical industry. This company is expanding their business globally, and Korea branch is one of their rapidly growing markets.