연봉 ₩120000000 - ₩150000000 per annum
컨설턴트 JunWon Choi
채용 공고일 2016년 10월 6일 (목)
A global industrial company is currently searching for an individual with extensive plant and general management experience to assume the Plant Manager position. This is a great chance to take your career to the next level, and you’ll be responsible for directing and managing plant operations for production, maintenance, quality and shipping and receiving.
- Coordinate plant activities through the planning with departmental managers to insure the total manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost effective manner
- Implement cost effective systems of control over capital, operating expenditures, manpower, wages and salaries
- Establish and monitor overall plant performance for production and quality standards
- Control and minimise labour overtime, premium freight and repair expenses
- Provide leadership and training to accomplish the company goals and objectives
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of plant/general management experience in a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience managing an organisation with a union
- Working knowledge of budgets and financial statements
- Background knowledge of manufacturing methods, process improvement programs, and procedures required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Korean
About the Company:
One of the largest global industrial group highly specialised in industrial waste processing. The company has been providing innovative and sustainable material processing solutions across 25 countries globally for over 30 years now.