컨설턴트 Jason Lee
채용 공고일 2019년 7월 31일 (수)2019-08-08 2019-09-29 electronics Gyeonggi-do KR KRW 40000000 50000000 50000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.kr https://www.robertwalters.co.kr/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting company working in the field of photography is searching for a Process Engineer. The candidate who enters this role will be responsible for working with semiconductor equipment and supporting new product development.
- Use semiconductor equipment to conduct research and optimisation of units
- Address company’s technical requests in a timely fashion
- Cooperate with R&D and engineering team on new product definitions, risk assessments, package designs, modelling, and simulations
- Cooperate with R&D and engineering team for process characterization and preparation of equipment
- Manage project schedules with internal and external teams
- Organise HQ readiness and understanding of new opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree electronics, physics, chemistry, other relevant field or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of experience as a process engineer
- Understanding of statistics
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Project, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to handle confidential information
About the Company:
This organisation produces specialised photography equipment. The company has found great success in its field.