Technical Support Manager
연봉 Negotiable based on experience
컨설턴트 Serena Jeong
채용 공고일 2019년 4월 16일 (화)2019-04-16 2019-06-15 manufacturing-and-production Incheon KR KRW 50000000 80000000 80000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.kr
A multinational company specialising in the development of chemical and industrial materials now has an open position for the Technical Support Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing technical support and on-site testing, in addition to research and development projects.
- Organise and maintain technical support process in key focus applications per customers’ requests
- Participate in regional technical support service development, budgeting and execution
- Host needed trials and testing at customers or partners side as well as independent third-parties universities, etc.
- Track customer testing progress, manage customer technical visits, technical communication, case execution
- Run local TS laboratory, select and maintain equipment, materials etc.
- Maintain the safety rules during the working process, train and control the team for safety rules compliance
- Master’s degree in Electrochemistry, Chemistry, Polymer Science, Materials Engineering, Material Science or a related discipline
- 5+ years’ experience in technical support, business development or new products development
- Experience in the industries and fields such as thermoplastics/thermoplastic compounds and reinforce plastic, Li-Ion batteries and their upstream supply chain, tires, functional rubbers, conductive polymers and/or conductive additives
- Native level Korean, advanced level fluency in English (understanding of technical terms)
About the Company:
Headquartered in Europe, this award-winning technology company is a global leader in producing and trading of the chemical and industrial-grade materials.