Recruitment Consultant – Chemical
컨설턴트 SunYoung Ahn
채용 공고일 2016년 11월 30일 (수)
Robert Walters, a rapidly growing and successful global recruitment company is expanding in Korea due to continued investment, growth & success. We are seeking a smart, ambitious and bilingual sales professional to work in our Chemical team based in Seoul. You will work with international companies within the chemical sector, working on a range of position from engineers through to Executive level.
- Sales and business development: mainly targeting senior management from leading international companies and convincing them to recruit through Robert Walters
- Sourcing top tier Korean candidates such as Country Managers, Sales & Marketing Managers and Sales Engineers by headhunting and networking
- Managing the entire recruitment process, from initial sales calls and meetings, to finding the right candidates and managing the interview process, negotiating the offer and assisting the successful candidate with their resignation and starting their new position
- Motivation and work ethic to succeed in a target driven, highly competitive sales environment
- Sales experience within the chemical industry would be highly preferable. Prior recruitment experience would also be a plus but is not essential.
- Minimum of two years professional work experience. In general we consider candidates with between two to five years total experience
- Ideally have lived abroad for a period of time, for study or work
- Excellent telephone and face to face presentation ability
- Keen sales flair and strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional English communication skills as well as fluency in Korean
About the Company:
Robert Walters PLC is one of the world's leading specialist professional recruitment consultancies. Established in 1985 the Group has built a global presence in 24 countries. The Korea business specialises in the recruitment of mid to senior level professionals, with a focus on banking, finance, accounting, human resources, IT, sales & marketing, and general management roles.