[리테일/재무회계] Revenue Management Lead (North Asia)
연봉 Negotiable based on experience
근무지역 Seoul Capital AreaFULL_TIME
컨설턴트 Juan Lee
채용 공고일 2022년 9월 2일 (금)seoul banking-financial-services/investment-banking 2022-09-08 2022-11-01 fmcg 서울시 Seoul KR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.kr https://www.robertwalters.co.kr/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading food & beverage company needs a Revenue Management Lead for their Seoul office. The selected applicant will aid the company’s AOP delivery by heading the category management and revenue management functional areas.
- Search and secure business opportunities within pricing, trade spend optimisation, pack-price, etc.
- Evaluate the subcategory landscape and trends to identify suitable go-to-market tactics
- Assist with key pack price activities
- Assess the existing mix performance
- Ensure effective promotion optimisation analysis
- Create spend plans to optimise channel and account opportunities
- Proven success in a start-up setup and transitioning a firm to a profitable stage
- Background in collaborating with franchise partners or distributors in Korea
- Expertise in liaising with diverse teams and senior stakeholders
- Excellent business acumen and commercial partnering skills
- Fluent level spoken English and Korean
About the Company:
A food & beverage company, this global giant has built a strong foothold in all major markets and specialises in the development, production, and distribution of a wide range of classic and unique beverages. With revenues in the billions and an impressive product portfolio, this is an excellent brand to join.