연봉 ₩35000000 - ₩45000000 per annum
컨설턴트 Jenny Shin
채용 공고일 2016년 11월 7일 (월)
Excellent opportunity to join a global pharmaceutical company as a Communication Manager. In this proactive role you will enhance brand equity by establishing and implementing PR and digital strategy for the Korea market.
- Lead agencies for digital campaign production
- Develop SNS communication strategy, action plan, and execution action plans to enhance brand equity and sales growth
- Supervise brand communication by product information and major communication updates
- Develop annual & monthly PR strategies and execution plans and corporate level
- Lead regular press release including rounding plan for key media (magazine/ daily/ online)
- Bachelor’s degree in communications preferred
- A minimum of 5 years’ professional public relations and digital experience in cosmetics industry
- Communication experience in a prestige or dermocosmetic brand is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to work independently with high energy level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Korean
About the Company:
One of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, serving the healthcare community with a broad range of medical products and solutions. They actively invest a portion of product revenue to conduct research in the areas of dermatology, oncology, and neuropsychiatry.