연봉 Negotiable based on experience
컨설턴트 Liz Bok
채용 공고일 2019년 2월 15일 (금) 2019-02-152019-04-16 fmcg Gyeonggi-do KR KRW 35000000 45000000 45000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.kr
A global consumer goods company is seeking a bilingual professional with prior licensing experience to join the team as a Licensing Associate. This is a challenging role that will see you take lead in licensing business for the company brands in Korea.
- Identify new product category opportunities and seek new licensing business partners
- Communicate with licensing partners to fully comprehend ongoing business issues and bring up strategic guidelines
- Review opportunities to expand local licensing programs to other international markets
- Manage marketing and promotion activities of our client brands through working with relevant business parties
- Achieve and/or exceed sales targets set for the countries, analyse performance of licensees to find growth opportunities, and take corrective action where necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration and marketing
- 3+ years’ experience in consumer sales and marketing in a local retail environment
- Experience within the licensing industry preferred
- Knowledge of marketing and PR
- Business level verbal and written proficiency in both English and Korean
About the Company:
A leading consumer goods company that designs, manufactures, and markets toys, accessories, and other products, its brands can be found in households around the world. Ranked highly by employees, it is headquartered in the United States and operates in over 40 countries.