연봉 Negotiable based on experience
컨설턴트 Jenny Shin
채용 공고일 2018년 11월 12일 (월)26 Euljiro 5 gil Jung-gu Seoul 04539 Robert Walters
A global manufacturer is searching for a new E-Commerce Manager. This position will be responsible for overseeing the company’s local brand online store as well has related marketing and business strategy activities. This is a great opportunity to advance your career in E-commerce.
- Oversee management and strategy development of the local company brand online in order to deliver on ROI and KPI targets while staying within the budget plan
- Manage the relationships with online retail partners and customers
- Ensure that users can seamlessly transition between company’s brand stores’ sites
- Ensure marketing channels are utilized to meet KPIs such as pay per click, affiliate, search engine optimization, retargeting, etc.
- Track analytics and use insights to improve sales and user experience
- Serve as the local digital marketing ambassador to help colleagues understand digital e-commerce operations
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role within an e-commerce environment
- Customer management, sales, and brand aesthetic skills
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Scorecard, trend, and SWOT analysis skills
- Fluent level English (written and spoken)
About the Company:
An international manufacturer with a strong presence both in Korea and abroad, this company is responsible for designing, manufacturing, and marketing a wide range of high end products for young children. Headquartered in Europe, the company operates both online and though hundreds of retailers around the world.