연봉 ₩35000000 - ₩40000000 per annum
컨설턴트 Helen Nam
채용 공고일 2016년 11월 7일 (월)
A global consumer retail company is looking for a result-oriented candidate with digital background to join their global team in Korea as E-commerce Specialist. Directly reporting to the Korea Country Manager, you will monitor and manage company e-commerce site, in close cooperation with the global digital team and local sales & marketing team.
- Manage all online vendors on controlling price and necessary contents
- Coordinate with internal customer service and logistics functions for e-commerce website management
- Build premium brand in line with HQ objectives and strategies at all time and secure optimal coordination of activities
- Analyse and report regarding various data including POS, traffic, conversion, and e-commerce data
- Develop and execute local CRM strategy
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with hands-on experience in e-commerce/digital marketing/ online advertisement is a plus
- 3+ years of work experience directly overseeing e-commerce store and driving traffic to online/web-based stores
- Excellent track record of e-commerce and digital marketing strategy development
- Fluency in spoken and written Korean and English
- Strong PC skills – Microsoft Office Suite/Demandware/Bazaarvoice/marketing cloud etc.
About the Company:
An international retailer with a strong presence both in Korea and abroad, this company is responsible for manufacturing a wide range of high end products for children. This company operates across several boutique shops and stores in Korea and offers a good work-life balance.
Keywords: e-commerce, digital marketing, bazaarvoice, CRM, 고객관리, 전자상거래, 디지털 마케팅