Digital Performance Marketing Manager
연봉 ₩40000000 - ₩60000000 per annum
컨설턴트 Helen Nam
채용 공고일 2016년 10월 6일 (목)
An outstanding Digital Performance Marketing Manager role has arisen at a global consumer goods company. The top candidate selected for this position will have the chance to showcase their passion for consumer centricity and will be tasked with developing and monitoring brand and project awareness and influence online channels in Korea.
- Develop a multi-channel/ touch points digital marketing strategy with the goal of growing visits to our digital properties
- Ensure the right balances of expenditure on digital media across search, social ads, video ads, affiliate marketing and programmatic media
- Drive innovation, pilot test, and learn projects through business case building and/or fact-based analysis
- Work with brand teams and media teams to track digital marketing expenditures
- Monitor all channels’ traffic quality based on KPIs including driving online sales performance
- 6-8 years of experience in multi-channel digital marketing
- Experience in marketing management across web, mobile, social, video, community, evangelists, programmatic, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Highly collaborative personality
- Familiarity with web analytics tools, social listening tools, community management tools, digital media tracking tools preferred
About the Company:
A globally recognised and award winning cosmetic brand, this company is among the world’s leaders in the beauty market. With a rich history of success, their operations include a large research and development department that has had a strong impact on the global cosmetic industry.