연봉 Negotiable based on experience
컨설턴트 Jay Lee
채용 공고일 2018년 6월 22일 (금)26 Euljiro 5 gil Jung-gu Seoul 04539 Robert Walters
A global specialty chemical firm is seeking a Transportation Specialist to optimize shipments to control delivery costs. In this role you will work to ensure compliance with regulations and safety standards while also ensuring the requirements of customers are met.
- Communicate and resolve issues with third-party logistics providers regarding delivery/shipment arrangement to ensure the product supply is not disrupted
- Process deliveries and shipments in the SAP system
- Receive freight quotation, manage freight in database, and post freight cost in SAP shipments
- Process vendor payment transactions in the ERP system and help coordinate month-end settlements
- Manage and maintain the shipment database for KPI measurement and/or government reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Supply Chain Management
- 2+ years’ experience in the planning and execution of domestic/inbound/outbound shipments, including customs clearance
- Knowledge of various types of transportation service providers
- APICS CLTD, CSCP, or CPIM certification is a plus, as is Six Sigma or other CI tool certification
- Intermediate level verbal and written English proficiency
About the Company:
An international specialty chemical manufacturing company, this company produces a range of products for customers in a variety of industries, including energy, food, healthcare and more. Having expanded across a number of global locations, this company now employs thousands across a large network.