컨설턴트 Chris Yu
채용 공고일 2016년 11월 17일 (목)
A global technology firm is seeking a Korean/English bilingual professional with logistics and customs clearance experience to join them as the Import Specialist. In this highly dynamic role you will liaise with internal S&M, logistics vendors, finance, and supply chain team to work out all inbound customs clearance issues in Korea.
- Provide detailed analysis of inbound logistic expenses incurred during the importation
- Manage 3rd party logistic supplier and achieve cost saving goal
- Manage drop shipment process with drop ship coordinator, customs broker, customer services, S&M
- Validate 3rd party invoices with regard to customs, importation, and inland trucking
- Support qualification of import goods shipped from overseas under FTA
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in customs clearance, import/ export, 3PL management, etc.
- Experience working at a multinational company is a plus
- Knowledge of SAP
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
About the Company:
A global leader in the medical technology fields that manufactures and distributes medical devices, instrument systems, and reagents. They have been dedicated to helping people combating many of the world’s most pressing diseases since 1890’s in approximately 50 countries across the globe.
Keywords: business control, SAP, 재무관리, 파이낸스, 비즈니스 컨트롤, 사업관리